Reduce your liability risks and benefit from our all-round service!
What is the LkSG & who does it affect?
In Germany, the new law on corporate due diligence to prevent human rights violations in supply chains will apply to companies with at least 3,000 employees from 1 January 2023. Companies with at least 1,000 employees are obliged to do so from 1 January 2024.
Even companies outside Germany may be directly covered by this law if they belong to a German group of companies and the parent company exercises a decisive influence on the group company.
Suppliers are indirectly affected by the law, even if they have fewer employees or are not based in Germany. Service providers may also be direct suppliers.
Features and benefits
- Optimised data for risk assessment thanks to a shared service centre
- Reuse existing master data and achieve LkSG compliance
- Reduction of effort: full preparation of LkSG data, especially for your risk analysis
- Legally compliant with the support of our expert teams
- Partnership with LkSG software provider: discounted prices through our framework agreements
LkSG service by Markant
LkSG data stream
- Provision of LkSG-relevant data for risk analysis
- Preparation of your LkSG data according to your chosen LkSG software
- Completion and correction of missing or incorrect LkSG data for business partners
LkSG Full Service
- Support from Markant's specialised customer service team
- Organisation and communication with your suppliers, for in-depth risk analyses
- Request to answer detailed questionnaires
- Processes towards your suppliers (e.g. in case of hesitation in providing information)
- LkSG data stream included
LkSG service provider referral
- Procurement of suppliers who provide LkSG software
- Framework agreements with attractive conditions and services
Here you will find more information on the topic
For better readability, only the masculine form is used on the website. This form is explicitly understood to be gender-neutral.