Markant Deutschland GmbH offers start-up companies the ideal platform
with the service voilà! – the start-up arena for presenting themselves to retailers in Germany and Europe. Over 200 Markant retail partners support voilà! and in doing so create the best possible basis for young companies to bring their products onto retail shelfs.
With voilà! – the start-up arena, start-up founders have the opportunity to make an exclusive pitch to the biggest decision-makers of Markant retail partners. These partners record total external turnover of approximately 110 billion euros in over 6,500 outlets. Together over 150 retail companies from the entire network of Markant Group support voilà! – such as Kaufland, Rossmann, dm, Müller, RTG, Globus, Bartels-Langness, Bünting, Tegut, V-Markt and many more.
More than 1200 start-ups have already registered with voilà! – the start-up arena and the number is continuing to increase. These include new companies with products from all sectors: food, near-food and nonfood. The companies have various ideas for new products in the beverage, cosmetics, pet food and food supplement product range.
The pitches and the online portal voilà! – the start-up arena enable a constant exchange of ideas between retailers and consumers.
Registration and further information at: www.voila-startups.com
- Over 200 Markant retail partners support voilà! – the start-up arena
- Exclusive pitches to decision-makers of major and national retailers
- Chance to get a wildcard for the Markant trade forum including free trade show stand as well as exclusive purchasing talks
- Over 1200 national and international start-ups are already attending
- Start-ups with products from all sectors: food, near-food and nonfood
- Online portal for efficient communication
For better readability, only the masculine form is used on the website. This form is explicitly understood to be gender-neutral.