Markant Deutschland GmbH offers start-up companies the ideal platform in the voilà! service for presenting themselves to retailers in Germany and Europe. Over 200 Markant retail partners support voilà! and in doing so create the best possible basis for young entrepreneurs to bring their products to market.
With voilà!, start-up founders have the opportunity to make an exclusive pitch to decision-makers of Markant retail partners. These partners record total external turnover of approximately 110 billion euros in over 6,500 outlets. Together over 200 retail companies from the entire network of Markant Group support voilà! – such as Bartels-Langness, dm, Globus, Kaufland, Müller, real, Rossmann and many more.
The pitches and the online portal voilà! enable a constant exchange of ideas between retailers and consumers. Registration and further information at: www.voila-startups.com
- Over 200 Markant retail partners support voilà!
- Exclusive pitches to decision-makers of major retailers
- Chance to get a wildcard for the Markant trade forum including free trade show stand
- Over 900 national and international start-ups are already attending
- Start-ups with products from all sectors: food, near-food and nonfood
- Online portal for efficient communication
For the sake of readability, only the masculine form is used on the website. This form is explicitly understood to be gender-neutral.