Our Electronic Data Interchange services ensure a smooth electronic data interchange between retailers and suppliers. This enables the manual processing of business processes to be reduced and the potential of eBusiness to be exploited in the best way possible.
- Cost reduction: no manual paper handling, savings in administrative and personnel costs
- Process enhancements: shortening of processing times from the order to the payment, reduced inventories and increased liquidity
- Increased data security: avoiding redundant manual data entries and costly errors
- Strengthening customer loyalty: more strategic competitiveness
- Improved cooperativeness: increasing the flexibility of processes and procedures and therefore the basis of future-oriented concepts and visions
- From orders and delivery notes to invoices: a central interface without any additional effort for your IT with the eService EDI document search
For better readability, only the masculine form is used on the website. This form is explicitly understood to be gender-neutral.