Media data – always up-to-date: the Markant mediaBASE is Markant's media asset management system – a free information, data and archive pool for multimedia data. The Markant mediaBASE currently covers approx. 310,737 data records of product images, video files, audio files, promotions, experiences, logos, design elements and other topics from all product areas.
The Markant Group international teams take on the task of obtaining multimedia data records, of checking their quality and entering them in the database. As a result, spreading losses are reduced and suppliers and retailers are relieved of the entire process of managing media while retaining the completeness, currentness and quality of the data.
- Time and cost savings: free capacities by reducing research expenditure and quality controls for metadata
- Procurement, checking, archiving, provision and updating of multimedia data
- Process optimization due to automated data interchange
- Customised delivery methods and transfer options: web research/download, push exports or web service
- Multi-client service capability
- Data Quality Portal in nine languages
For better readability, only the masculine form is used on the website. This form is explicitly understood to be gender-neutral.